My fellow parents, healthcare advocates, grandparents, teachers, and anyone else who is around teenagers….
Does this ring true?
You love the idea of wanting your teen to wait until marriage to have sex or perhaps you’d rather wait for your teen to wait until they are in a committed relationship, but you haven’t quite figured out how to explain the who, what, when, where and why of your feelings.
- You know you can deliver a great “wait until marriage” speech, but you can’t work out how to start the conversation.
- You know there must be some kind of process to create a great relationship with your teenager, but what is it?
- You’re fed up negotiating and renegotiating your beliefs with your spouse about how to raise your teen.
- You’re done, now you’re stuck as to how to sustain a healthy relationship with your teenager.
- You want to start understanding where your strengths are as a parent – so you can move on!
- You’ve solidified your stance on specific “taboo” topics, now how in the world do you stick with it?
My name is Melissa “Annalise” Halstead and I’ve helped dozens of parents with their struggles in their adventure of raising teenagers.
Here’s what beginning and sustaining a HEALTHY relationship with your teenager:
- Give you confidence as a parent
- Know you’re actually bringing great joy to your teenager, you’re supposed to be bringing joy to with your words and actions.
- Perhaps add more time to your current hectic schedule so you can have more time to connect with your child.
- You can afford to invest emotionally in your child because they need you!
- You can be an ASKABLE parent with your teenager.
- Give you a lifelong skill so you know how to sustain and enhance your relationship with your teenager
Get completely focused with me!